Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ten years!

Ten years!!!! That's how long it has taken for me to get back into a pair of size 38 slacks. But I'm wearing them today!!!

Brand new, crisp, clean size 38 slacks! Amazing. All from eating better and exercising a little. Nothing drastic, just steady.

I have purposely not weighed on the scale in some time now. I have determined at this point that steps like this are going to determine how I'm doing. The scale was bringing me down, and this has brought me right back up.

Also, I have moved to the multiple small meal approach. I have breakfast, a mid-morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack and dinner. It is really helping with my portions at lunch and dinner, which was when I ate the most.

I will hit the scale again one day, but today, I'm simply basking in my accomplishment!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Doug!!! Way to go!

Post a Comment