Thursday, March 11, 2010

Glad it's not October

I am living healthier than I was. That much is a fact. More Exercise, healthier food choices, less laziness.

However, I have just not been able to hit that next gear and really get the pounds to come off. I have been stuck at this same plateau for some time now, down 11 pounds or so from the start, but just not reaching the 230's yet.

I need some motivation. I think this warmer weather is beginning to help, but I'm hoping the time change Saturday night puts me over the top. I love that extra hour of light each night.

At least I still have time to reach my goal. And, despite my troubles, I do feel better than I did when I started.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a 10 minute march in the morning and a 10 minute march in the afternoon would be ideal. You could invite fellow employees who's breaks may be during that time to join. It would not interfere with breaks because breaks are fifteen minutes. It could be just the fuel to get everyone motivated. I know when I do a little something it helps with my mood. Also when you are out of shape 30 minutes a day is all that is needed to get you on the right path. You can break it up into 3 10's or 2 15's ...AAV

Post a Comment