I have determined that is what my home must be, as I am getting over a cold a week after getting over my second bout of stomach flu in 2010. Well, I guess that is what happens when your wife works in a school and your child brings home crazy germs from school. Feeling better today.
On the weight-loss front, I haven't gotten on the scale in the past couple of days, but I feel good and I'm sticking with the plan. Healthier choices, no late-night snacks, walking as much as I can.
By the way, for dinner last night, we had a new recipe, which was baked tilapia crusted with corn flakes, parmesan cheese and red pepper. And it was really simple to make. We just bought the frozen tilapia fillets in the bag and thawed them out in some cold water. Take one egg and two tablespoons of milk and stir together in a bowl to make the wash. In a separate bowl, add one cup of corn flakes (crushed), two tablespoons of parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon of ground red pepper. Dip the fish in the wash and then the crust mixture until it is generously covered. Bake at 400 degrees 12-14 minutes until it flakes with a fork. Super quick, easy, healthy and quite tasty with some long-grain rice and green beans.
Keep on truckin'
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment