My family and I journeyed to Kansas City over the past weekend to attend a college graduation event and enjoy Mother's Day with my mother-in-law. We had a wonderful time visiting with friends and family, even if it was only for a couple of days.
Now, with that said, there was an ugly monster rearing it's head all weekend. That monster was the unhealthy food monster, and boy, was it mean!
During this three-day trip, I ate fast-food twice, went to the "casual dining" restaurants twice, and ordered carryout once. I also went to two different cookouts and enjoyed various grilled meats.
So, today, I can tell I ate poorly. My pants seem a little more snug than normal, I'm sure in large part because of my outrageous sodium intake. It's just hard to eat when your schedule is so tight on the road trying to visit everyone.
So,for breakfast I had some granola and yogurt and I'm thinking salad for lunch. Hope to "detox" myself over the next couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment